Lilly Singh’s How to Be a Bawse: A Guide to Conquering Life

Lilly Singh, also referred to as ||Superwoman||, is a prominent Youtube personality among other things. You could now add author to her impressive resumé. She will be releasing her book ‘How to Be a Bawse: A Guide to Conquering Life’ on March 28th, 2017.  It is now available for pre-order at all major retailers. Her story is incredible as it consists of overcoming obstacles, working hard, and having a positive attitude. Lilly said the following in regards to her book:

“I am so thrilled to write my first book and share, all in one place, what I’ve learned about achieving success and happiness. This journey has taught me to always pick yourself up, not allow anything to stand in your way and that the only secret to achieving your dreams is hard work.”

Lilly’s words hold weight as her accomplishments include two Teen Choice Awards and three Streamy Awards. She’s also the founder of Girl Love, which is an initiative to empower women. Her and superstar Victoria Justice recently collaborated on a video in regards to this topic.

How to be a Bawse Book by Lilly Singh

Fans of Lilly Singh and casual readers should enjoy this book as it is authentic. It offers an in-depth look at her upbringing and how she reached her current level of success.

Lilly Singh’s Book “How to be a Bawse”

Lilly’s new book will be on sale everywhere starting March 28th, 2017. Today, the book is available for pre-order.

How to be a Bawse Trailer

You can get more details about ‘How to Be a Bawse: A Guide to Conquering Life’ here! You could also view the trailer for her latest book below!

Leave your comment